LANSING, MI – Once again, there was no winner of the $306 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, July 10.
Because there was no jackpot winner, that means the drawing on Friday, July 13 will be worth $340 million with a cash option of $204 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for July 10: 1-17-28-56-70
The Gold Mega Ball: 14
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for July 10:
- While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Illinois and New York.
- However, neither player played the Megaplier option, which would have increased their winnings to $3 million.
- There were 418,448 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 17,613 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
- In Michigan, one ticket sold won $10,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, July 11 with an estimated jackpot of $90 million and a cash option of $54.9 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Wednesday night, July 11 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $2.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $105,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
Interested in playing the Mega Millions, but have no idea where to begin? Here is our guide to playing both the Mega Millions and Powerball lotteries.
How to play Mega Millions and Powerball:
Don’t forget to check out our expert guide with tips from lottery pros who say some of their methods can help you cash in big when you decide to play the lottery.
If you follow those tips, you might just join the list of richest lottery wins in Michigan and U.S. history.
If games like Mega Millions and Powerball aren’t your thing, but you love instant lottery tickets, here’s our helpful guide on how many large jackpots remain in circulation for you favorite instant game.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.