Harvey weinsten conceded to offer acting jobs for s**

Harvey Weinstein made headlines on Friday when an article was published by the Spectator that claimed Weinstein had admitted to offering actresses acting jobs in exchange for s**, but the former movie mogul’s lawyer is now denying Weinstein made any admissions.The disgraced film producer is getting candid for the first time.

Harvey Weinstein has finally admitted to something. The 66-year-old film producer did an interview with Spectator columnist Taki Theodoracopulos at an undisclosed time and said that he has offered movie jobs only for one thing in return. “Yes, I did offer [women] acting jobs in exchange for s**,” he said. “But so did and still does everyone.”

Further in the interview, Harvey stands by his previous claims that he has never “forced himself on “a single woman” but has used his money and power to try and score the ladies. “You were born rich and privileged and you were handsome,” he told Taki. “I was born poor, ugly, Jewish and had to fight all my life to get somewhere. You got lotsa girls, no girl looked at me until I made it big in Hollywood.”

Harvey is facing life in prison for the dozens of women who have accused him of rape and s**ual assault and he has continued to preach his innocence.

“The suggestion that Mr. Weinstein r*ped anyone, just based on what I’ve seen, just based on the evidence I’ve seen, is just a preposterous allegation,” his lawyer Ben Brafman said.

So far, everything he has told us to look for we have found. And his denials are in my judgment being confirmed everyday by a lot of evidence we are finding that is independent of Mr. Weinstein.”

Dozens more women have accused him of s**ual misconduct ranging from harassment to assault.

The 66-year-old Weinstein has denied all allegations of nonconsensual s**. His lawyer has challenged the credibility of his alleged victims and says his client is confident he is going to clear his name.

SEE ALSO: Fans Think They Know Who Keke Is From Drake’s “In My Feelings”

Brafman called the r*pe allegation “absurd,” saying that the accuser and Weinstein had a decade-long, consensual s**ual relationship that continued after the alleged 2013 attack.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *